The philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951) was known for a stark division in his work, between an early and a late period that are sometimes treated as the works of two separate philosophers. Scholars and students often exhibit a preference for one or the other. The late Wittgenstein's work is defined largely by his book Philosophical Investigations.
The design is printed on a style-refined vintage T-shirt with a poly-cotton blend for an incredibly soft and comfortable wear.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester. Solid Black & White are 100% Cotton | Fabric weight: 4.5oz (lightweight)
- Taped neck with EasyTear™ label
- Double-needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
- Contrasting stripes on sleeves
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||25.00 in||17.99 in||6.85 in|
|M||25.98 in||19.02 in||7.48 in|
|L||26.97 in||20.98 in||7.48 in|
|XL||27.99 in||22.99 in||7.48 in|
|2XL||29.49 in||25.00 in||7.99 in|