Shopping Cart (0)
Your cart is currently empty.
In this play on symbolic logic, the universal quantifier is used with a heart as a predicate symbol, saying "for every x, love x", or, "love everyone".
Together with the rainbow imagery, this can be anything from general cheer to a message of pride, kindness or social values.
Proceeds from our Love Everyone collection are donated to registered charities that protect, support and advocate for LGBTQI+ persons.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for any gender or body type.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Color||Black, Navy, Heather Midnight Navy, Red, Forest, True Royal, Asphalt, Kelly|
|Size||XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL|
You have no items in wishlist.