Shopping Cart (0)
Your cart is currently empty.
Trolley Problems, those classic ethical thought experiments that have us imagining how we might run people over with a tram. They are meant to bring insight into our moral intuitions, but usually end up derailing philosophy classes.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for people of any gender.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Color||Heather Deep Teal, Leaf, Burnt Orange, Aqua, Heather Orchid, Heather Prism Lilac, Heather Mint|
|Size||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, XS|
You have no items in wishlist.